How to access the web configuration for your new AudioServer or HauntController device.
- Unpack and plug in your new HauntController or AudioServer device. Power lights will illuminate. Wait approximately 1 minute.
- Using your computer, smartphone or tablet with WiFi, connect to the network named either 'HauntController' or 'AudioServer'. You can change the name of this network later.
- Once you've connected to the WiFi Network, You should now be able to access the web configuration:
- If you're accessing the AudioServer, it's located at http://audioserver.local
- If you're accessing the HauntController, it's located at http://hauntcontroller.local
- When prompted, enter the following username and password to access the configuration panel:
- Username: admin
- Password: haunt123
- That's it! Use the web interface to configure your controller using our easy-to-use interface.