How to access the web configuration for your new AudioServer or HauntController device.
- If running windows, install Bonjour Print Services for Windows. Don’t let the misleading name confuse you, this software is necessary for the auto-discovery of all sorts of devices like printers, routers, and more, so you’ll want it at some point anyway. Mac and iOS users, you already have this so you don’t need to do anything special.
- Reboot your computer if you just installed the software in step 1.
- Plug your AudioServer or HauntController into your network, and power it up. Wait about a minute for it to come online.
- You should now be able to access the web configuration:
- If you’re accessing the AudioServer, it’s located at http://audioserver.local
- If you’re accessing the HauntController, it’s located at http://hauntcontroller.local
Didn’t work? No worries! Simply grab an HDMI cable and attach the AudioServer or HauntController to your TV or computer monitor. The IP address is printed to the display. Simply type the IP address into your web browser and you’re all set!