The HauntLabs AudioServer is an incredibly flexible and powerful system for delivering many discreet channels of audio to your attraction. Built on top of the reliable Raspberry Pi platform, the AudioServer can provide up to 8 channels of audio from a single device, making it one of the most cost effective platforms for haunt audio in existence.
AudioServer allows for you to upload your audio files in a wide variety of formats, create playlists, and setup playback runners that automatically start on power up. All you have to do is connect to the AudioServer web interface, configure your tracks, and you’re all set! It couldn’t be easier!
Here’s just some of the features:
- Web based interface for easy configuration and control.
- Web interface is responsive, allowing you control with any device: computer, tablet, smartphone – whatever is handy!
- No complicated device discovery – just connect to the AudioServer hotspot WiFi network and go!
- Configurable hotspot network name so it’s easy to identify which AudioServer you’re connecting to
- Onboard media library for audio files
- Channel playback can loop a single file or a playlist
- Up to 8 audio channels are supported
- Memory and CPU load meters are displayed on the web interface
- The Audio Server software can be upgraded via the web interface
- The 32GB Ultra Micro SDHC UHS-I/Class 10 Card provides for lots of storage for media directly on the AudioServer – no additional USB drives necessary.
- A plexiglass sled and cover allows for wall mounting of your AudioServer, or installation into our rack mount multi-adapter.
On top of all that, the hardware specs are impressive for a controller the size of a deck of cards:
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 4 USB 2 ports