Communicating attraction rules to your guests takes valuable time away from the experience your attraction provides. This video pack provides everything you need to inform your guests while they are waiting in line at your event. Pick and choose from the provided rules to create a playlist that matches the rules established at your attraction!
Videos come unbranded, but themed to meet a fun fall / Halloween vibe. Each rule has several versions of the rule video where there is no audio, the rule is read out loud, or the video is backed with an audio track. Pick and choose what’s right for you.
Need help with the hardware to play back your rules videos? Check out our solution here.
Rules included in package:
- No smoking allowed.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
- Watch your step, the ground may be uneven through the attraction.
- Do not use your phones while in an attraction.
- No open flame / fireworks / combustibles allowed at any time.
- No fighting allowed at any time.
- No food or drink allowed inside the attraction.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- Guests must follow instructions of all cast members, security & event personnel at all times.
- Don’t touch us & we won’t touch you!
- No video, photography, or audio recording inside of the attraction at any time.
- Social media posts are encouraged and allowed from common queue areas. Be sure to tag us!
- No weapons allowed anywhere on premises including, but not limited to: guns and firearms, pocket knives, mace, nightsticks, or pressure pens.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- No flashlights of any sort allowed at any time.
- No flashlights of any sort allowed inside the attraction at any time.
- Flashlights may not be used at any time.
- Stay on the path.
- Stay on the lit path.
- Guests may not wear masks, carry props, or possess any other items that may give the impression that the guest is an actor or other event personnel at any time.
- Please keep all items on you safe. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please keep your cell phone in your pocket at all times. We often startle guests and phones are often tossed in fear. These lost phones will not be located during operational hours and you will have to come back tomorrow to claim any found property.
- No running or pushing at any time.
- Wear appropriate footwear.
- Wear appropriate footwear. Close toed shoes or boots are required at all times. Flip flops, sandals, high heels or footwear without a closed toes will not be allowed.
- No verbal or other disruptive engagement with other customers will be tolerated.
- No belligerent behavior, including use of foul language or intimidation.
- Do not touch any props, decorations, or trim pieces.
- No taunting, challenging or otherwise confronting scare actors.
- No drugs or alcohol, do not enter under the influence of any substances.
- Do not enter the attraction if you are wearing any form of cast, medical brace, using crutches, or have physical limitations.
- This attraction reserves the right to refuse admission or service to anyone at any time for violation of any rule or policy set forth.
- Warning: You will experience low visibility, special effects, sudden actions, damp and wet conditions, uneven floors, walkways, natural paths, possible tripping hazards, and an overall physically demanding environment.
- DO NOT ENTER if you are unable or unsure of your physical abilities.
- Warning: Strobe lights and other lighting effects are in use.
- Warning: Do not enter the attraction if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, seizures, physical ailments, or other medical conditions – including pregnancy – that may reduce or inhibit your ability to physically navigate the attraction.
- No Refunds
- Your ticket is a revocable license and admission refused. If you have not yet entered the attraction, your purchase price may be refunded at the discretion of the attraction management.
- Ticket holders: understand that there is an inherent risk involved with attending this attraction. In consideration and upon entry into this attraction, the ticket holder agrees to release and indemnify the attraction owners, operators, parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, representatives, and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending this attraction.
- Enter at your own risk.
Think we’ve missed a rule? Contact Us and we will add it right away!